The one item that is super easy to make in an Instant Pot is hard-boiled eggs and they are totally worth the time you spend in preparing them in an Instant Pot. They are cooked to perfection and also take hardly any time to be boiled, making them super easy to peel as well.
Some Of The Best Ways To Use Hard Boiled Eggs
- Always make sure that you keep a batch of hard boiled eggs in your refrigerator for your breakfast routine or for adding to salads as well.
- Making salads with hard boiled eggs is delicious, they add the right kind of taste to the bowl.
- You can make your egg salad healthier by adding mashed avocado instead of mayonnaise.
- You could even use avocado toast along with your egg salad to make it more filling.
- Try making deviled eggs such as guacamole deviled eggs instead of having it in classic ways.
- You could even use it in a mason jar to make a jar salad for protein.
The 5-5-5 Preparation Method To Cooking Hard Boiled Eggs
This is the perfect way of cooking hard boiled eggs in an Instant Pot which is called the 5-5-5 method, which comprises of 5 minutes of it coming to pressure, 5 minutes of cooking time, 5 minutes of releasing pressure naturally.
This means your hard boiled eggs will take nothing more than 15 minutes to be cooked, post which you will need to only peel off its hard shell, and they will be perfectly set to be eaten.
Ingredients Required To Cook Hard Boiled Eggs In An Instant Pot
- Eggs (as many as you feel you need to make)
- 1 cup water
- Instant Pot
Instructions For Cooking Hard Boiled Eggs In An Instant Pot
- Pour the water into your instant pot and then place the eggs into a steamer basket in case you have one. If you don’t have one, simply use the one that came with your Instant Pot.
- Close the lid.
- Click on the “Manual” and adjust it to 5 minutes. Basically, that’s the approximate time it will take to build up the desired pressure.
- Let the eggs to cook for around 5 minutes.
- After the allowed timeline has elapsed, use the Quick Release method to open the top. Carefully release the steam with the vent on top. Please note that failure to do this properly may result in burns.
- Remove the cooked eggs and submerge them into ice water. This helps you have huge success in peeling off the shells right away instead of waiting.
- There you go. Your eggs are now ready, use them on toast or make some egg salads. You can even find yourself crying tears of joy once you discover this easy way of seeing your farm-fresh eggs peel easily and quickly. Basically, there are no mutilated eggs.
Tip Towards Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs in Instant Pot
Though perfection is impossible, one always ought to be mindful and understand that every factor affects the end result of the eggs. Changing even the least detail will cause the difference in expected results.
Making Instant Pot Egg
If you opt to, you can always play with the cooking time as you wish. Adding some extra minutes will ultimately make your eggs very firm. For instance, you could add 5 minutes using the Quick Pressure release and it will work excellently to prepare for you perfectly cooked yolk. Some people don’t want to do a Quick Pressure release method, no worries. If you’re one of them, that’s fine. Simply leave the eggs inside the pot and let it cool down naturally.
Evidently, Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs is just one of the scrummy dishes that can ever be made. Making hard boiled eggs in Instapot is tricky like drawing a circle- easy to cook yet very hard to perfect. What’s more, they’re as delicate as newborns. In case you mess the cooking, you may, unfortunately, end up with undesired outcomes. If you do it right, you’ll undoubtedly have a scrumptious golden meal.